Saturday, August 11, 2012

The Mustache Lifestyle

The other day a friend sent out the message:
"You are not a man unless you own this product."
While probably true, the reply from one of the fellow recipients was beautiful, perfect, and deserving of its own blog post.  So here it is:

I enjoy the user comments:
"This works well for me. I use it for my mustache and it usually needs to be applied twice a day depending on my activity. It does what I want and is easy to use."
 I am interested in what sort of "activity" this gent and his mustache are participating in. I will assume his calendar of daily activities reads as follows on a usual two application day:
  • Wake up
  • Pleasure my wife's extremely hairy vagina
  • Apply talcum powder to balls and Clubman to mustache
  • Don wool pinstripe double breasted suit
  • Ride bike with one ridiculously large wheel in front and a small wheel in back to the office
  • Do deals at office
  • Gym at lunch where I have a quick workout consisting of a two round bout with a kangaroo in the boxing ring and a five minute heave ho with the medicine ball
  • Reapply talcum powder to balls and Clubman to mustache
  • Do deals at office
  • Four glasses of cutty sark when get home from office
  • Please wife's extremely hairy vagina
  • Go to bed
If anyone from the email chain wants credit feel free to let me know. I'm more than happy to give credit where credit is due.  Especially since copying your work is easier than creating my own.

2 comments:

  1. Clubman--the best kept secret for men that only our grandfathers (and Jake's dad) know about.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your comments are the only thing that keep me going.

    ReplyDelete