Tuesday, July 10, 2012

My Beautiful Bride Turns 25

You have been my entire world since you were 19 and this, your 25th birthday, is the last time I will have your undivided attention.  Since we will soon be sharing our home with a much smaller and cuter human, it is incredibly important that you read this post and understand that you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.

You are smart, funny, witty, and gorgeous.  You are a talented cook, an incredible friend, the perfect wife, and undoubtedly a wonderful mother.  You are my life.

My only goal in this world is to make you feel special. On your birthdays and all of the days in between. That is why I’m including links to Jake McDonald’s video of the Goodnight Coffee being crafted at Rudi Lechner’s along with this lovely e-card I found on the Google.  The first is to compensate for the facts that you can't drink and I can't yodel.  The second is simply because I know how much you like professionally crafted greetings.
     
Forever Your Loving & Considerate Husband,

Jonathan

No comments:

Post a Comment