Friday, June 29, 2012

Gratuitous Vacation Pictures

Rachel quit her job on Wednesday May 9th, we closed on the house Friday May 11th, we found out she was pregnant on May 13th, and we went on a boat trip in the BVI's from the 17th - 25th.  Since my life is currently far less interesting, and this blog needs some filler, here is a summary of the trip in 13 pictures.   

We were a handsome group.
  
We swam with the tarpon during the day . . .
and watched them from the boat at night.  They would swim up to the lights and amuse me for hours while I drank.
There were reefs.

And there were turtles.

Karen made this face every time she entered the water.

Roxanne got drunk off wine and Rachel did a little pregnant jig.

And then they went for a run.

Back on the boat, I caught a fish head.  Inside the circle you can see the shadow of the Barracuda that stole everything else.

Not impressed with my fishing abilities, Roxanne and Rachel proceeded to float around .
Not impressed with their floating, Bill, Phil, & I got on a different boat and we went deep sea fishing.  I caught another fish head.  A shark ate the rest.
Rachel still loved me . . .
and we celebrated our one year anniversary with Champagne and seltzer.  

The End. 


No comments:

Post a Comment